Here is an idea that can change my life.
For too long I have waited to take control of my time. At 8:30 this evening after getting snee on my own, I realized this. I sit here, wasted away on another day with no ambition, purpose... mission.
Since 8:30 I ran some laundry and put some away; cooked some food so I could eat easily over the next few days. And somewhere this idea hit me after I'd been cooking.
Welcome to 26 Weeks of Gundam."Season 2 of Iron Blooded just began.
You need a reason to get somewhere.
Keep in touch with your passion and hobby.
Find people to share it with."
Over the course of Iron Blooded Orphans, Season 2, I will improve myself by sharing my work on 3D Modeling and Gunpla. A change in mindset is driving me to stand up and stride forward. For no longer can I bear to sit, wait and die.
No comments:
Post a Comment